Thursday, April 2, 2009

Have You Twittered?

I have decided to give Twitter a try, after hearing how many people are doing it.

At first, I wasn't sure what to do. So I took the time to read through some of the help guides.

I found out that Twitter is just a place to type out your thoughts. And others can "follow" your thoughts if they want. And I can follow others. So far I've been following Wierd Al Yankovic. I'm not too sure what he's talking about.

You only get about 160 characters, so choose your words carefully.

You can twitter me at http://www.twitter.com/computerwise

3 comments:

Robotchef said...

Just started twitter last month myself. Not much you can say in 140 characters... but I think it's the modern equivalent of a telegraph message. Really brings back the good ol' days of communications. STOP.

Unknown said...

Yeah friend i am also agree with you that twitter is a placed where people can post his thoughs as he want to express.

========
XP Registry Cleaner Software

Robert Wisewell said...

Thank you very much for the info!

Robert

registry checker